Running life in lil' circles

My pup is my greatest teacher of all times- watching her for the past many years has taught me to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, at full blast. It is perfectly okay to be in love with clothes, shopping, whatever! as long as you are happy.., and live the way you want your life to be lived.

Enjoy the little selection I've put together, and I hope you find a piece that makes you smile.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

In love with flowers!


PAMELA
Item #: H0107
Frolick amongst flowers in this lovely playful dress! Wear it to work to perk up a Monday or to gal gatherings. Love the summery flowers that aren't too loud :)
Length: 30"
Price: $22 (Belt not included)



MEADOWFIELDS
Item #: H0108
Mini skirt with retro-gold buttons that add a touch of vintage style to your wardrobe. Violet and grey floral prints that are suitable for work and/or play! Has pockets lined intricately in gold- i love pockets!
Length: 13"
Price: $22

No comments:

Post a Comment